Language Access

Federal law requires information be provided to parents in a language they can understand.
Anyone in need of translation or interpretation should contact the building principal to request services.
A trained interpreter will be provided as needed and documents will be translated into the parent's native language.
Please contact Dr. Candace Hoffman at (843)623-5507 or [email protected] for additional assistance.